I just got the news - my visa is ready in Nepal, and I can fly as planned on Monday. Hooray! I'm excited to finally be going. It'll be great to finally be in Nepal.
I just wanted to let everyone know, I'll post again later...
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hurray Carol!! Such great news :)
(oops, since I'm logged in on your guest account, you don't know that this is Karen in Toronto :)
and fyi, my US passport recently arrived too, clearing a large hurdle for my own travel plans this year...
yay! GCF always remembers you in our prayers...
Dick: GREAT!!!! I am so happy for you. Safe trip, our prayers go with you.
Frances from Etobicoke: Good news, Carol! I have been thinking about you and hoping for the visa to come in time. Have a safe journey there and look forward to hearing more.
Fast work! Have a wonderful time and we'll see you after a year give or take. We have skype installed but turns out our mike and head set don't work. Darby and Gordon
Excellent news, love Jessie
YAY!! So does that mean you're there by now?? We're thinking of you at GCF...
Post a Comment