Friday, September 11, 2009

Nepal presentation coming to a town near you...

Hey all, this is a brief post to let people know about various presentations I'll be doing around Ontario in the coming months. If you are interested, email me, and I can send you more details.

Wed Sept 23, 6-8:30pm. Nepali dinner and presentation at Church of the Redeemer in Toronto.
Thurs Sept 24, Trinity Anglican Church, Waterford.
Friday Oct 2nd, Kingston Interserve prayer meeting
Sunday Oct 25th, Breakfast, Colborne United Church, London
Friday Oct 30th, Toronto Interserve prayer meeting
Thurs Nov 5th, Graduate Christian Fellowship, U of T

I have been travelling out west the past few weeks, and have already done a couple of presentations to friends in Calgary. I've had wonderful visits with friends and family that I haven't seen in over two years, and am enjoying being in mountains again. I'll post some more about my time, and some pictures, as I get a chance. Tomorrow I'm going sea kayaking in Vancouver. Hooray for being in Canada's great outdoors!




presenting to friends from my church in Calgary

No comments: