I had a great week in Portugal, I'll publish a post about that soon.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
I'm an Aunt
On Wed. Dec. 12th at 5:06 Cayley Rose Neufeld was born (6lbs, 11oz). I just got to meet her yesterday, and I have to say, I'm smitten. She's gorgeous! And she knows how to charm her aunt and grandparents, she was either sleeping, or awake and looking around last night - hardly crying at all. Here's pictures of her with mom, dad, grandma and grandpa. More pictures can be found here (check back later to that site, as Jerome will be adding more as they are taken).
I had a great week in Portugal, I'll publish a post about that soon.
I had a great week in Portugal, I'll publish a post about that soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations, Aunt Carol!! Enjoy your time with your new niece. And know that the joy is only just beginning... I'm looking forward to spending Christmas with 6 nieces and nephews, all under five years old :)
Can't wait to hear more about your galavanting!
oops...commenting makes it seem like i'm carol, since we have to sign in with her info... carol, it's me, sara g from gcf!
Cayley is absolutely beautiful - and I can't get over how tiny she is! Congratulations on your aunthood. :-) MC
Post a Comment